You Will Have The Worst Relationship Of Your Life With Someone Who Does These 15 Things | BiographyFlash
1. Never date a guy who hides his phone from you. There is clearly no trust within your relationship. If he had nothing to hide and if he was honest, he would have no need to hide his phone.
There are probably things he doesn’t want you to know and that could be problematic in the long run.
2. Never date someone who robs you of your self-esteem. Never date someone who makes you feel like you’re not good enough. Someone who makes you feel stupid and worthless. Someone who feels like they are worth more than you.
3. Never date someone you caught lying. Maybe he told you it wouldn’t happen again. He panicked and didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to hurt you, so he lied to you to protect you.
They are nothing but lies, intended to deceive you.
4. Never date someone who doesn’t know what they want. Someone inconsistent. Maybe he really is lost, but it’s also possible he’s taking on this role because he plans to disappear once he’s had enough.
5. Never date someone who decides what you should wear. Someone having a problem with the way you dress. By starting to tell you what to wear, he is stealing your freedom.
Today he tells you what to carry and tomorrow he will tell you what TO DO.
See also: If He Does These 7 Things, You’re Not In a Real Relationship
6. Never date someone who doesn’t accept you for who you are. Someone wanting to change you. You are as you are and if he doesn’t like it, he can look elsewhere.
There is a person for each of us. It’s not yours.
7. Never date someone who wants to be chased. You deserve better than that. Never chase a guy, because you are the one who deserves to be chased.
Never date someone who waits for you to make the first move or arrange dates. Someone who clearly doesn’t care about you that much.
8. Never date someone who makes you feel worthless. Someone who thinks they are above you. Someone who insults you because he thinks he’s better than you.
He’s insecure and he needs to act like an asshole, to convince himself that he’s better than you.
9. Never date someone who doesn’t treat you as a priority. Someone who always thinks of himself first. Someone who is so selfish that they are unable to see your needs and the fact that you, too, need to be loved.
10. Never date someone who treats you like their outlet. Someone who takes their anger out on you. Someone who takes it out on you when they’ve had a bad day.
Never date someone who doesn’t care that you, too, had a bad day. Someone who shouts for no reason. Someone capable of becoming violent when things don’t go their way.
11. Never date someone who has been unfaithful. Someone who took another’s heart and broke it into a million pieces. There’s no guarantee he won’t do the same thing to you. Once unfaithful, always unfaithful.
12. Never date someone you know nothing about. Someone who is so mysterious, he doesn’t open up at all. It’s normal to have a little mystery at the beginning, but if it continues, it’s absolutely not healthy.
13. Never date someone who can’t listen. Someone whose problems are important, but yours are not.
Never date someone who will carry their burdens and cry on your shoulder, but will be unable to be there when you are going through a hard time and need their support.
Someone who talks about their problems, but never listens to you when you’re the one talking.
14. Never date someone who refuses to make your relationship official. Someone who swears eternal love for you when you’re alone, but refuses to hold your hand in public.
He may swear he loves you, but if he’s not ready to shout it from the rooftops, it’s not true love. Hiding yourself is terribly cowardly.
15. Never date someone who criticizes you all the time. There is a big difference between positive criticism and malicious criticism, the sole purpose of which is to harm you.
Never date someone who continually comments on things you did or didn’t do. Someone who feels so insignificant that they need to put you down to feel good about themselves.